Graduate Internship Programme
thryve is a leading software company offering solutions in the insurance and risk industries. thryve is looking for interns to join our Graduate Internship Programme for 2018/19. The Graduate Internship Programme will offer twelve months of training in technologies that are used by thryve, including Microsoft .Net, SQL and Salesforce Force.com platform technologies.
Training will take place at thryve’s offices in Rosebank, Johannesburg. At the end of the twelve months, candidates who have excelled during the Graduate Internship Programme will be considered for full employment by thryve.
This programme commences on 1 October 2018. Applications close on 16 September 2018.
Who is eligible to apply
- Unemployed South African citizens between 18 and 30 years of age
- South Africans who are in possession of a Matric or Grade 12 and who have completed a 3-year degree or diploma in IT
- Applicants must have computer literacy
- No working experience is required
- Applicants should not have participated in any previous internship programmes
- Applicants must be able to effectively communicate (written and verbal) in English
- Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Applicants must have verifiable qualification certificates and no criminal record and a clear credit record
How to Apply:
- Complete the application form at the thryve Internship Application Site
- During the application form completion you will be required to upload certified copies of your:
- South African Identity Document
- Matric Certificate
- Tertiary Qualification Certificate and Statement of Results
- Testimonial stamped by either a school, tertiary academic institution or church
- Medical certificate (in the case of a person with a disability)
Once your application has been submitted and the documentation uploaded you will be required to complete a short ability test. Following the completion of the ability test, your application will be assessed, and you may then be short listed for an interview at our offices in Rosebank, Johannesburg. Applicants who are not contacted by 18 September 2018 should assume that their application was not successful.